the adverse effects of living in the countryside [esp. Buahdua Village, Sumedang]
- you can’t breathe, the air is too clean
- you can’t concentrate while you’re driving, since the road surrounded by the green, green rice fields
- you can’t stop eating, they always give you a plenty of delicious food, every time everyday, for free.. that’s why you can’t having a diet here
- you’re only have a little time for playing at night, coz their sleeping time is at 7 p.m. so you will not stay up all night.. that’s good for your health..
- you’ll forget how to use spoon and fork, since they always use their hands for eating and it feels so good.. just try it!
- you’ll learn how to play kites
- you’re gonna miss the house where u lived, the rice fields, the fishponds, the cats and dogs, and the people.. so much.